Monday, May 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been Tagged by Creative Triplet Mom

Here is what I have to do once tagged..
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let's see.....here are my 7 facts...

1.
I have 9 flower beds and four vegetable gardens.
2. West Wing was my favorite TV show but now it is all of the CSI's since West Wing has been taken off the air.
3. My favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake in a bowl with milk and whipped cream.
4. I have been married three times and two of those were to the same person. Husband one and two were one in the same.
5. I once colored my hair burgundy.
6. When I was younger, I had Three pet Rats.
7. I used to tease my mom by chasing her around the house with lizards because she was afraid of them...

My 7 tags: Deb; DigiSkrapNMomma; Caroline ; Theta; Marcee; Roxanna; Debbie

No comments: