Sunday, May 25, 2008

Deco Pages CT Challenges & a Freebie

Can you believe it is almost June already? I don't know what happened to May....So, I've been getting ready for the new CT challenges over at Deco Pages! This was the first month for them and boy have they been fun! There is the Gallery Hunt where you scrapalift something you've saved to your fav's and just haven't gotten around to doing something with them, the new Lyrics Challenge and Journaling Challenge! Here is a sample of what you will earn for participating in the journaling challenge in June:
It's not too late to participate in May's Challenges as they are going until the end of the month. You can find the journaling challenge here, the lyrics challenge here and the gallery hunt challenge here. Hope to see you there!

I have created a QP from a kit that I have made for spring. Pastels were the color of choice but it had to be something that I could use for the Men in my life like my son's and grandson so it has lot's of blues and greens. Here is one of the QP's that I made with my kit! I hope you enjoy it!You may click on the page or just click here :)

6 comments:

Charlie's Nana said...

I love a challenge. And the bonus is very nice. Off to check it out.

Queen Pamedalah said...

Great challenge bonus! Thanks for posting on the blog train!

Miranda Barten said...

Love the rewards..good luck with the challenges!

Have a great sunday!

Stephanie (schock77) said...

I LOVE the "Blow Kisses" layout. So sweet!

Stephanie (schock77) said...

I LOVE the "Blow Kisses" layout. So sweet!

mom2triplets04 said...

You have been tagged. Please view my blog for details

http://creativetripletmom.blogspot.com/2008/05/ive-been-tagged.html