Friday, May 30, 2008

Good News!

It's always a relief to read about something good in the news! In this article: "Neighbors Save Day For Teen In Pool" Exactly the kind of thing that we need to hear more of! Neighbors helping neighbors and it saved a life! Kudos' to the "good samaritan" that heard someone and acted on it! There is still "good" in this world!!! and I for one enjoy reading and hearing about it!!! I know that from a marketing standpoint violence and sex "sell" but so do the good stories! I wonder if we as a general public would pay to read a paper that "only" published "good news!" I would. The problem is finding the good news...there doesn't seem to be enough of it being spread around....*sigh* Maybe tomorrow I will find something "good" to talk about.

On the flip side of news there are tons of articles on the price of gasoline. It was very interesting to read today that the price per barrel of crude has actually decreased and yet our price has yet to drop! Personally, I think that we are being gouged by the oil industry and it is hurting the economy!

DigiSkrapNMomma released a new kit called Retro Funk! I love the colors of the kit...blues and browns, glitter and bling!!! I love it! She has it on sale right now over at Divine Digital for $3.75. It's a great price for the amount of papers and elements that are in this kit! Here is a page that I made from this kit!

No comments: