Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm really at a loss for words this morning, imagine that! I usually have so much to say the talker that I am. Maybe I'm just not awake yet. So instead of talking I'll just share some of what I've been working on instead. First off, I love going through old pictures, don't you? Found this picture of my son when he was two and compared it to my DGS who just turned two. They really do look so much alike even though Gabe is starting to take on his own looks a little bit the similarities are almost like looking at the same child.
I had my DGS from Wednesday through Saturday last week and he was so much fun! I love being a grandma. The weather was wonderful so we spent nearly all our time outside. Daisie was in heaven having a playmate her size to play with and she and Gabe became very good buddies. This trip he wasn't someone to just step on her trying to go to another room. (she is so big she takes up most of the room herself, lol.) So, I created a few pages of the two of them playing together. The pages are made with Doggie Treats by Retro Designs of Deco Pages. Very cool kit to work with for my furbaby pages! Daisie didn't go very far from Gabe most of the time that he was here.They discovered a new game...well Daisie didn't discover it.....she is a master at it. She follows me everywhere so closely that if I stop she runs into me. So , I play a game with her where occasionally I will "suddenly" turn around and say boo! and then chase her around the house...she loves this game. Well, Gabe was chasing her around the yard having a good time and then suddenly...Daisie turned around to chase him. Ha, ha, The look on his face was priceless! He was so surprised, and elated too. Luckily for me I had the camera and was taking pictures... So here is a two page layout of their little game.This week is quite the week with NSD and all the sales and activities all over the community! There is so much going on that there is no possible way for me to participate in everything I would like to! I'd like to know what some of you are participating in? Care to share?

Speaking of sharing.... Here's a new freebie for you. Great little quote from Oprah Winfrey.
Have a wonderful Friday.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pages - hope you have a fun NSD weekend :)

movefearlessly said...

that's a great quote. your layouts are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

You've got a very nice blog with a lot of nice stuff!

Barb said...

Lovely layouts! Happy Friday to you too :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pages Margie! It sounds like you all had a fabulous time :o)

Anonymous said...

Pretty layouts! Your right, your DS and DGS do look a lot alike!

Beautiful word art!