Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Pages and a Freebie

I participated in the Manic Monday chat challenge yesterday at Deco Pages and it was so much fun! This was my second chat and first chat challenge I've ever participated in. We used a great kit from RoseMadeDesigns called Rainy Daisy and it is soo cool! I love the colors and all the elements in it! It was so much fun to work with (but then I have an adorable subject to scrap with in my DGS!) and right now it is on sale for $5.00. So, here are the pages that I made with it so far! I can see me using this kit a lot!
I made the word art definition for this particular page and it is a freebie if you like it! You can get it here or click on the preview below.
Thanks for reading this, have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Nice pages!

I just read your rant about poliicians. They irritate me so badly. Don't get me started. Have a great day!

ScrapShana said...

Great layouts and thanks for the word art!

gabs-art said...

thanks bunches - your freebie is awesome

movefearlessly said...

beautiful pages - that word art is great!!

movefearlessly said...

beautiful pages - that word art is great!!

Anonymous said...

Great pages and wordart! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a cool little piece of word art you have there! I am totally inspired by it. Oh and such a blessing that your DGS is easily entertained! Have a great day!

Robin L said...

Love your pages and he is so cute! Great wordart too.

Anonymous said...

They are great pages Margie :o)

Thanks for your kind words about my work - I'm not that good really LOL It was a first for me at the weekend: I had never done a cybercrop before and it was great fun - if exhausting!

Trisha said...

Thank you!