Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

It's National Scrapbooking Day and there are huge sales everywhere, gifts and games!!!! What fun! I hope that everyone enjoys all the wonderful contributions that are out there! I am off to find some myself....but here's some of what I have been working on the past week. Mother's Day is coming and with it brings memories and heartache for my mother. But in honor of Mother's Day I made a couple of pages of her. This page is made with May contributions to the Club Deco kit that Club Member s receive with their paid subscriptions. The papers, ribbons, charms and envelope are from Jen Hanson's Mother's Day contribution and the flower and title is from Dana Conditt's contribution.
This next one of Mom was done for a Lyrics challenge at Deco Pages. The lyrics are by Randy Travis for his song Angels. The lyrics just remind me so much how much I miss her. Kit used was Precious Gems by Movefearlessly Designs.
The Red Bud tree page was made with the May Club Deco Kit as well. Contributions from Designs by CAZ from Deco Pages. I just love spring and all the beautiful flowers and color. Such a warm and welcome break from Winter.
This next page was created using the monthly Color Starter kit for the Color Kit challenge! The starter kit is $1.99 in the store at Deco Pages.
Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

No comments: