Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday and a Freebie

Well, I am recovered from my headache. Thank you to all of you who wished me well. It took several Aleve's, Aspirin and even my allergy medication to make it go away...which the primary cause probably was my allergies.

I wasn't out and about yesterday much at all. There was an NCIS marathon on TV so most of my wakeful time spent was watching that. I love Mark Harmon, he is sooooo cute! There were only a couple on that I hadn't seen before but I don't mind watching re-runs.


Enough of that! Here is the link for today's freebie. It coordinates with DigiSkrapNMomma's Chocolate Covered Cherries Kit. She has a new kit out called Spring Fling that is sooo cute! It has little lady bugs and bright fun colors and right now is on sale at Divine Digital for $2.00. You should stop over at her store and check it out.

This is a page that I made with her Chocolate Covered Cherries kit. I love the browns in it. Then the other page is one that I made with her Spring Fling Kit.














6 comments:

gabs-art said...

beautiful pages and glad you are recovered!

movefearlessly said...

so glad you recovered from your headache. great layouts - as usual! - thanks for the freebie!

senovia said...

Thank you! I love swirlies!

Char said...

Glad your headache is gone! Nice freebie, and thanks for sharing those layouts!

Sammy Design said...

Lovely layouts and great freebie! Thank you!

PatinParis said...

Thank you!! I snagged them both!!
Pat