Saturday, March 14, 2009

Boys World

You know, I have been watching the trends in digi scrapping and how they are changing some...to a fantasy type style and I have no idea if the style has a name... It's really kinf of cool though...creating a story board and then dropping in an extraction of someone to complete the story.... I created my first one today...I used a great new kit by Lori Staton called Boys World. This kit has the cutest elements..grasshopper, bees, bugs, planes, crayons and more... It was actually great fun doing this although I thought that it took a little longer to complete than I normally spend. I did enjoy it though. Check out the preview for her kit though!!! Can you see the possibilities? I can! I have so many pictures I can use with this kit. You can find the kit here and Lori's store here! It's on sale now for $3.99. What a great price for this kit!

1 comment:

About Me said...

Hi Margie, Stop on by my blog and get your reward. You will see your link listed on my blog were your reward is. Hugs