Sunday, March 22, 2009

Misc. Musings

I joined Twitter today. I found it a very unique kind of site with limited characters for your message. Near as I can tell it is geared around text messaging updates. Interesting concept I guess. If you are a member of twitter you can find my user name margie_cochran. Deco-Pages.com is now on Twitter too! DecoPages is their ID.

I have a new grandson who is soon to be two weeks old. Such a precious little guy and he has a very precious big brother too! Check out how proud my little Gabe is of his new brother....
Protective too! He doesn't like for him to cry and tells his mommy and daddy when the baby is crying. I hope that he is always so loving and protective. I created this page using Spring Blossoms by Lori Staton of Deco-Pages.com. You can find her kit here: http://deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=18432&cat=0&page=1 . This kit has greenery, flowers, glitter and so much more. I found it easy to use for the boys although she has some really cool boy kits too! It's so hard to find great kits for boys and I love the kits that she's come up with. Check out her store here: http://www.deco-pages.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=40&sort=add_date&sort_direction=1&page=1

Have you heard about the controversy over a movie of Hillary Clinton? It's now in the Supreme Court. I have mixed feelings about the movie...everyone is saying that it is an Anti Hillary ad campaign and others are saying that it is a political documentary. If the latter is the case then it should be allowed to air. 60 Minutes and all the other news programs are allowed to air so this should be too but if it is indeed a political anti Hillary ad campaign then I am not sure that it should be allowed to air without certain regulations such as providing the names of the financial contributors. No matter which way it goes it's bound to set precedence in the courts. You can find information on Hillary the Movie here: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SCOTUS_CLINTON_MOVIE?SITE=OHCOL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Well, that's enough musing for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: