Monday, December 01, 2008

New Club Deco Kit - Cabin Fever and Challenges

There is a brand new Club Deco kit over at Deco Pages and it is awesome so far. With only part of the designers having submitted their contributions it promises to be a true "Mega" kit. For the month of December the Designing Team has used the theme: Cabin Fever. You can just imagine the colors and elements that are going into this! It's wonderful! Check out this partial preview of what is already available for Club Deco members!


There are new challenges starting this month and the rewards for them are awesome. There are two challenges that have starter kits available free to Club Deco Members or can be purchased in the Deco Pages store for $1.99.

The December Color Challenge is one of these. If you are a Club Deco Member, the kit is free but if you just want to participate in the challenge you can create your pages with the color pallet or purchase the starter kit for $1.99 in the store. Look at this months color challenge starter kit created by Lori Staton! I just love that Santa Face and the Candles! I can't wait to create something with this great starter kit and to see what I create with the color pallet.
Then there is the "New" Scrap by Numbers Challenge hosted by Marcee Fairchild (RoseMadeDesigns). This challenge consists of adding a certain amount of elements to the page as specified in the challenge guidelines. There is a starter kit that is available for this one but it isn't required to use it. This challenge is connected to two other challenges: the Material Girl Challenge and the Holiday Challenge. The rewards for these kits coordinate with the starter kit and reward. Check out the starter kit for these challenges:
I love the non-traditional coloring of this kit! Stop over and check out the Material Girl and Holiday challenges to see the coordinating rewards!

Then there are a ton of other challenges too. I host the Journaling Challenge in the Creative Team Challenges. In this monthly challenge I offer two quick pages created with a kit from one of the design team members. This month the kit is Merry and Bright by Deb Ammerman. All soft and glittery, this kit was wonderful to use. The theme this month is to journal about Traditions. Check out the QP's that I made for the challenge and my Traditions page as well!
I sure miss my Mom and my tradition has yet changed again since my kids have grown up and left home. I have to decorate the tree myself now and am lucky to get it up by Christmas Eve. Lol! Such is life!

I hope that you'll come over and join us this month in the challenges and share some of your experiences and pages with us! Hope to see you there!

No comments: