Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Kits

I found some wonderful new Christmas Kits over at Deco Pages. I can't believe all the talent that I am so fortunate to enjoy. Carol Rupley has a new kit called Christmas Cabin Fever. What an awesome new kit it is! I love the quilted stars and gingerbread men. Check out what I did with her kit.... I used a template from Michaele Burkhart that she has highlighted in this month's template challenge.
The word art is from Stacey Truman. I just love how this turned out. Love the colors in the kit and everything. Deb Ammerman has a new kit called Shimmery Holiday that is totally awesome as well.
I love the colors that she has chosen for this kit! The blues are wonderful with the golds. Here are some pages that I've made with this kit.... The first one was done for the Lyrics Challenge at Deco Pages, using the lyrics from the song O' Christmas Tree. I love how it turned out with the snowflake background and the non-traditional Christmas Tree element.
Then the second page that I did was a collage of photos from Christmas's past with my mom. This time of year is always nostalgic for me with her being gone.

There are a few other kits that I purchased as well and haven't made anything with yet. The first one is from SherrysScraps called Sparkling Christmas. Love the glittery things in this kit and the traditional colors.
RoseMadeDesigns has a new kit called In A Pear Tree. There are some non-traditional colors in this kit as well and her elements are totally cool! Love her packages and the pear tree element.
Ilona Hamp has a kit called Let It Snow that has the coolest snow men and elements in it as well. While this one is not strictly a Christmas kit, it is something that I can use all winter long! Jen Hanson has a new one called Candyland Christmas that is full of traditional colors and the cutest little elements in it as well. I love her snowglobe with Santa!
Lori Staton has a new one called Christmas Joy. I love the greens in this kit and that cute little elf she has made for it as well as the snow covered Christmas Tree.
It's too bad there isn't more time in a day because there are just so many kits that I can't wait to use. The one thing that I can't buy this year..... Time. lol.

No comments: