Friday, March 28, 2008

What a Week

Wow! What a week. My grandson's birthday was Saturday, Easter on Sunday and then on Monday I updated my Norton 360 to the new 2.0 version and toasted my computer. I have been all week trying to get all my data back and get the computer restored and re-loaded. But now I am back up and running and ready to get creating again. I will have a mini-spring freebie kit done by end of week next week I think so keep checking back :).
My grandson's birthday party was fun! I just love listening to him try to talk and watch his expressions! He just turned two! He chose his party theme and guess who he picked?! Sponge Bob of course. That's all he kept saying when I got there, Sponge Bob! He was funny. Of course once the presents were begining to open ~ everythings was Kool Kar! Check it out!
I used Eggsellent Easter kit by Dana Conditt of Deco Pages to create the Birthday Boy page. I just love that psychodelic background and the bright colors for my grandson! Plus, the colors really matched his birthday theme! This kit has 173 elements in it, it's huge! Right now it is on sale for just $4.00. If you want to take a look at her kit you can find it here. The truck came from PreSkool Kit by Deb Ammerman and you can see it here.
The Second page "Look Who's Two" I created with Deb Ammerman's "It Felt Like Spring" kit new in the store this month. The texture of the kit is so realistic, it looks like you can feel the felt. Fonts used were Baby Blocks and Lucida Handwriting. You can check out Deb's new kit in her store.

7 comments:

debra said...

wow..you've had a busy week..hope this weekend calms down for you and you get to do a little creating! Happy Birthday to that sweet guy!

Unknown said...

cute Lo's

I just took the Norton off my computer. I go with AVG (its free) and has never let me down.

Char said...

Aw, cutey grandson! My daughter's birthday was on Saturday too, and with Easter on Sunday - it was a killer having TWO big events back to back - or at least it was for my family.

Amy said...

sounds like a busy week! norton is always fun to mess with.

DawnMarch said...

My kids love Spongebob too, but we haven't had a Spongebob theme party . .. yet!

Marianne said...

Your grandson is so cute! My boys love sponge bob too.

Robin L said...

Wow 2 years old! Looks like a great party! Wonderful los.