Friday, March 21, 2008

Versitility!



I have done a few layouts with Deb's Paisley's, Potpourri and Pizzaz kit! I just love the versatility of her kit. The elements are totally awesome. I did a two page layout with one of those "chain" get to know me emails. That was kind of fun to play around with that. Then, just look at the phone I recolored! How perfect is that. We all have someone in the family that their cell phone is glued to their heads...lol. This kit was so much fun to work with. There is a camera and computer mouse and some others that I want to play with too! I always have my camera handy as does my sister and it's funny to watch us take pictures of each other taking a picture. I just love it. It's on sale now at Deco Pages...

9 comments:

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Neat layouts. Like the talker - great idea!

Nina said...

gorgeous layouts. love them
happy easter
nina
http://www.ninascraps.de/blog/

debra said...

like both of your layouts there. very creative and especially the 2 pager!

I'm with you, glad it's Spring! Happy Easter Weekend to you :)

gabs-art said...

nice pages!

happy easter!

Barb said...

Great job recoloring the phone!

Leigh said...

Love the phone lo, mainly cuz that is my dd to a T!!! Great idea on your first lo, too. TFS!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Great layouts!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Nice layout.

DawnMarch said...

That e-mail one is a great idea for a page. It occurred to me a while back that I send updates on our life all the time by e-mail and that I should print those out (but of course, I never got around to it!!!!!!!!!!!).