Thursday, January 03, 2008

New and Exciting News


Exciting news! Deco Pages has released their Club Deco Kit for January, Snow Much Fun, and it is gorgeous! The colors are perfect for scrapping your winter photos and the elements are phenominal. I love all the varities snow flakes and the quick pages are beautiful. If you aren't familiar with Deco Pages, now is a good time to check them out. You can find them here! You can become a Deco Club member and have access to all their Club kits for Free!


Other exciting news, Tuesday I had agreed to become a Creative Team member for one of the designers that I worked with when Hooked on Digi Scrap was active. Her name is DigiScrapNMomma and she is currently offering her kits on Do It Digi. I am so excited about being on her team as I have enjoyed working with her in the past and am looking forward to the future working with her. I learned today that she is going to be offering a discount coupon for her products and I will have it posted here in the next day or two so check back for it, it is a great opportunity to save money on her products.

No comments: