Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas Surprise



Today has been a bit of a lazy day... I watched the movie Ratoullie..didn't see it in the theatres. What a movie :) It was so cute. I don't know which was better Cars or this one. You don't have to be a kid to enjoy it because the story line is a good one.






So, I also finished a couple layouts that I did with DigiScrapNMomma's Christmas Surprise kit. One layout is of my grandson, Gabriel. He was so much fun to watch open presents on Christmas as this year he enjoyed the presents as much as he did the packaging. Kids are so much fun when they are little. The second one I did with pictures of my nephews decorating their tree, or decorating Tristan (Mr. T) rather. You can find the Christmas Surprise Kit here - and DigiScrapNMomma's store here.




Be sure to come back here in a couple days as I should have another freebie up by then.


No comments: