Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008 is here already. I am not sure what happened to 2007 it went so fast. I don't think that I accomplished half of what I had wanted to but it's a new year so I will just have to accomplish it this year. One of the things that I want to do this year is learn how to design my own digital scrapbooking kits. I am teaching myself how to use Photoshop and hope to have my first kit done by the beginning of spring, wish me luck. So far the only thing that I've been able to do is word art stuff....it's pretty easy actually. So, I want to share my New Year word art and you can download it here. There isn't a password and hopefully there won't be any problems downloading it but if you have problems you can email me at: margie_cochran@hotmail.com.



I hope you enjoy the word art and are able to use it.






Happy New Year!

No comments: