Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Vacations Over




Bummer. My vacation is over and I didn't get near as much done as I had hoped...guess that happens some times. I did get all the gardens in though and that was a major accomplishment in itself. I can't believe how hard the ground was. There hasn't been much rain to speek of and it is hot. It is indicative of how the summer is going to be I guess. My poor water bill is going to be sky high watering the gardens if this lack of rain continues. My sister came in from Az this past week and it was nice having her here. We don't get to see each other very often and we all miss her. I will have to put together some scrap book pages of her and post later. I did manage to get three scrapbook pages done though this week. I used Happy Summer kit by Anja J. of Hooked on Digi Scrap. What a cool kit. The colors are like watermelon and very summery. I enjoyed working with the kit and will use the kit alot as the summer goes by. If you like the kit you can get it at Anja's Store. The layouts that I did were kind of nastalgic. One in memory of my mom for mothers day. I sure miss her. Grandma got one, she is such a sweetie. Nearing 90 years old she is still as pretty as she ever was. Then there is one on my baby sister. The quote on hers is from 1 Hour Scrap but I don't have the designers name for it.

No comments: