Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Invitation to join more than 3.5 million people who are dedicated to eliminating cancer in our lifetime

Relay For Life® is a fun-filled overnight event designed to bring together those who have been touched by cancer. At the event, we celebrate survivorship and raise money to help the American Cancer Society in its mission to save lives, help those who have been touched by cancer, and empower individuals to fight back. During the event, teams of people gather at schools, fairgrounds, or parks and take turns walking or running laps. Each team tries to keep at least one team member on the track at all times.

I encourage you to participate in an event in your community. If you cannot attend an event but would like to sponsor me; please visit my page. There you will see how much I have raised to date.... as of today, I am ahead of my team of three... Whoo Hoo! I'm ahead! It is my goal to raise at least $200. I would really like to raise more but I will be satisfied with the $200.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope to see you at the event...

No comments: