Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm On Vacation




Well finally, I'm on vacation. My sister came in from Arizona for our nieces graduation and I scheduled vacation to coincide with it. Whew! It's been a long year and I was in dire need of it. I had to work an extra long week to butt up against the vacation days and was definately ready for the time off. So, while I was working I made a few scrap book pages. Check them out. I used the May Mega Kit from Hooked On Digi Scrap. It was a cool kit to work with. I love the colors and the versatility. The first layout is a picture of a butterfly that was visiting the flower bed, the second one is of my son, grandson, and their dog sliding at a park that they visit. It was probably Gabes first time going down a slide. The third layout is of the albino squirrel in the yard. My sister's say that this squirrel is not albino because it's eyes appear blue. It is appearance only as they are red. There is a total of three albino squirrels coming into the feeders now. How weird is it to have so many....

No comments: