Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update

I know I haven't been on here for a long time but it was ever so evident when I saw the date on the last post.  Wow!   A lot has happened since then.  The store I was in has closed so I am not designing anywhere except at home for me right now.  I will try to check in more often and just provide a freebie or two until I get into another store. 

I have become a Grandma again to a precious little boy, Kaleb.  He is now nearly 6 months old.  Liam has been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and that has been a tremendous learning curve for both his parents and myself.  I have not kept him overnight since his diagnosis as I am terrified that I may miss a critical sign and cause him some kind of harm.  I am educating myself on diabetes, especially type 1 but have not come to terms with my fears enough to keep him.  It is my goal to try to keep him at least one night over my vacation in October...a long ways away yet but I want to make sure that I don't panic and right now I am still panicy!  Gabe has graduated Kindergarten and starts the first grade in a matter of a few weeks and Arwen will be two in November and is quite a little diva with a captial A.  She loves to wear dresses but can hold her own with her two brothers.  Amaya turned 9 already!  I don't know where the time goes! 

Here is a layout that I did for Arwen recently: 
She is quite the little sweetie!

I created a kit for little Kaleb called My Little Monkey
His favorite toy is his little stuffed monkey.  I love his little outfit and his toy.  The colors are perfect for him!
I will try to put a freebie on early next week so check back for it!  I have marked my calendar for Monday but....it will be on by the end of next week so make sure that you come back!  till then....have a great week!



No comments: