Sunday, March 01, 2009

Earth's Renewal

I love March!!!! We celebrate the first day of spring in March and of course if you haven't noticed, check out the trees...they are starting their buds! Spring is almost here and the trees are waking up! There are more birds singing in the morning now....The earth is about to come alive! Spring is my absolute favorite season of the year! I can't wait for the grass to green up and start tilling the ground for gardens and prune the flowerbeds...what's left of them since the puppy anyway. lol.

I am hosting a Journaling Challenge over at Deco-Pages.com and it is about this subject...Earth's Renewal. Check out the participation reward that I made for it...


This kit is so cute: Tweet Tweet by Jennifer Rassi of Deco-Pages.com It really speaks of spring and color, birds, flowers....It is such a great kit. I just love it! Check out her preview!



Here is the page that I created for the challenge. I made this page with Sweet Dreams by Benilda Bezerra of Deco-Pages.com. You can find her kit here: http://deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=18034&cat=0&page=3



I hope that you will come and join me in the challenge here: http://board.deco-pages.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4906

No comments: