Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Nephew is Home!


My nephew is home for a while before being stationed in Washington. I got to spend a little bit of time with him and his wife yesterday and play with my great nephew. Such a good little boy he is too! It's too bad that their leave isn't that long before he has to be in Washington. It seems like one never gets to spend as much time talking as we would like when the time is so short. I have so many questions for him, what was it like in Korea. What were the sights like, the culture, the locals??? Hopefully I will get to spend some more time with him and Ana before they have to leave. So, I created a layout of them, journaling says "After 18 months in Korea and a 16 hours flight, Zac is home with his wife Ana and their 6 month old Derryll (Dewy). Ana is so pretty and outgoing, not at all shy as we had thought she would be coming to a new country and family she has never met." Credits to Jen Hanson for papers, buttons, art deco element and corners. Brad by Dana Conditt and Glitter Swirl by CAZ all of Deco Pages. Fonts used were Palace Scrip and Lucida Handwriting.

1 comment:

Particle said...

hi, just droppin' by to say hello...
please visit my site also...
www.thatsmypond.blogspot.com