Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy


I have had a busy couple of weeks. My grandson came and spent a week with me and I so enjoyed his stay. He was so good too. He didn't get into things, which was a very pleasant surprise. We spent a lot of time playing and reading...I read to him. I can again recite the book The Lady Who Swallowed a Fly...


I created a few layouts of our time together so far but one very simple one that I just adore. I used a kit called Home by Lorene Hill of Deco Pages. It is a very pretty kit with absolutely darling elements in it. I can foresee many more layouts with her kit. You can find it here. Right now her kit is on sale for $1.99 so it's a good time to go and check it out :)


I have been spending a lot of time at Deco Pages over the last couple months and I have found it to be an absolutely wonderful community. Everyone there is so nice and friendly and the community is very active. If you aren't familiar with them you should check them out. They have an incredibly talented design team there and a montly kit that is available to Club Deco Members. Their monthly challenges are great fun too. Hope to see you there!

No comments: