Monday, December 17, 2007

Let It Snow




I am not very good at keeping up with my blog so a little over a month and I am posting again. It has been a busy month as I am looking for new employment. End of the year isn't the ideal time to look for a new job but that's the way it goes I guess. I haven't done too much in the scrapbooking area lately either. I find it a bit amazing that if one doesn't define themselves as their position at work, how can it be so hard to just get by???? I have always defined myself as a mother of two, grandmother, sister....etc, not as xyz employee or manager or whatever... So, if that's the case I don't understand why I am having difficulty functioning...rebel without a cause so to speak. I guess I have time to ponder that....




So, we had our first snow of the season...first snow dropped over five inches on us and I had a blast watching the dogs outside. Murphee and Daisie absolutely enjoyed the snow, Murphee a little less than Daisie but at nearly 14 years old, she's allowed. So, I created a couple scrapbook pages of them while they were outside. I used "WintreeWeather" by Linda Walton of 3Scrapateers and the metallic elements were by Claudia Cochran.




I haven't done anything with Thanksgiving because when I left my sisters, I picked up the wrong camera and the family photos are on my camera still. I won't get it exchanged with my sister until Christmas so I guess I will be scrapping both Thanksgiving and Christmas at the same time.


I finally got the Christmas Tree put up and will probably scrap that later as well. I kind of want to wait and take pictures of my kids and sisters trees and scrap them all together. I got a cool new kit from ScrapKitten called "Night Before Christmas2" and I can't wait to use it. ScrapKitten is having their Grand Opening and they are having a special 48 hour sale...buy $10 worth of product and get a coupon for $10 but hurry it won't last long.


1 comment:

Sosa's Wife said...

I love these layouts of your furbabies! Glad you added them to your blog! :) You picked the perfect kit to go along with your photos! Have a very Merry Christmas, you've got angels that will make sure you stay blessed!
(((hugs)))
NikosMom at 3Scrapateers