Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hmmm.....

 

Okay, so the first post I tested with loaded the title and sample that was included....ooops.  Seems to work okay though.  So, I can write a blog entry without actually being on the blogspot website.  Hmmm.  I guess this may not be too bad...

So, I wenHalloween 2007-webt trick or treating with my grandson and created a scrapbook page.  I created it with a Mega Kit from RakScraps from October of 2006.  The font used was Haunted....

 

Gabe is such a little monster...He was quite cute though.  I hadn't seen him in a little over a month and when he recognized me he came running with his arms wide open.  Great way to grab the Nanna's heart.  He didn't let me put him down after that....boy am I old.   *whew*  Had to rest several times.  I forgot what it's like to carry a little one around for long distances.  I sure enjoyed him though. 

No comments: