Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Busy Scrappin Day


It's been a busy scrapping day. I haven't scrapped that much this month so far so I spent some time catching up and now it's time to catch up on my blog. Lot's of activity this month so far. July 4th holiday brought Scott, Katie and Gabe over. He is so cute (not that I am a predjudiced grandma or anything) and it was a pleasure for me to watch his reactions for the parade and get to play with him. He is so much fun. Then there was Styx, Reo Speedwagon and Def Lepard concert on Sunday. Whoo hoo what a blast that was. I'll be scrapping those pics soon.


So, only with children will you see one walking across the driveway and then breaking into dance. That's just what Gabe did....accidentally I am sure. I think he was balancing his self on the gravel but it sure looked like he was dancing. I just couldn't prevent myself from scrapping his preciousness when I saw how this picture turned out. I used Spring Rain kit by Cindy Doerksen of Hooked on Digi Scrap. I just love the colors in this kit...they range from warm to cool colors and are so versatile. Fonts used were Britannic Bold and Broadway. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: