Monday, June 18, 2007

House Wren


Ten years in the same house with bird houses everywhere and we finally get Wrens....Two separate families and two separate kind. We had house wren and carolina wrens. The house wren were not as scittish as the carolina wren and I was able to catch a fantastic picture of one them coming out of the bird house. They are so small and delicate looking. I never did get to see any of the babies. So, I scrapped a picture of the house wren and used a great kit from Scissorless Media of Hooked on Digi Scraps. The kit is called Go Play Outside. I just love the backgrounds and the nails. How real can you get with the elements but she has sure captured the realism with these. You can check them out here.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

HI Margie,
Tracy aka Ambowife here. Just discovered that you have put a link on your blog to mine, thanks so much and I love your blog, so I'll add a link to my blog for yours. Did that make any sense lol. Thanks again.
Hugs