Saturday, April 20, 2013

Store Update

I am having a difficult time with my store and trying to get my kits uploaded and ready to go so there may be a delay in it's opening by the end of April, *sigh*  

While I've been busy with the store I have also been busy scrapping too!  Having 5 kids and 5 grandkids gives me a lot of inspiration.  Here are some of the pages that I've done lately.....



My husband and I made a trip to see some of the grandbabies and we went to the park with their bikes.  It was hilarious as they all had new bikes and didn't know quite how to ride them.  Gabe, the oldest, went riding down a hill and didn't know that you pedal backwards for the brakes....he used the grass to stop himself instead.  Arwen and Liam had difficulty with the pedaling part of it and used their feet instead.  Grandpa decided to show them how it was done.  Too Funny!  I used the April 2013 Collab Kit from The Digi Chick called "Samba, Samba".  Great kit to work with.  I love all the bright colors in it and the elements are terrific.  I found that I have a great liking for feathers lately and incorporated a wonderful teal colored one in both pages.  Too cool!  You can find the kit here  Right now it is on sale so it's a perfect time to pick it up if you like bright colors. 






Easter was a great time with the family and we had about 38 people here at the house.  The weather was chilly but at least it wasn't raining on our parade and we were able to go outside for the Easter Egg Hunt and Pinata.  The Pinata is great fun for all the kids, including the big kids...of course it helps if the person controlling the rope pulls it up sometimes so it doesn't get crushed before the big kids get their turn at it...lol.  For these pages I used a template by Chrissy W and the kit was Scrap Therapy by Kimeric both at The Digi Chick.  This was done for their April Template Challenge.  I had a great time working with it.  I flipped the template for the second page which tied it together so well. 

I will try to post another freebie on here sometime next week so keep checking back to see what I've been working on. 

No comments: