Monday, April 18, 2011

Green Hunt

I just added my first kit to Flights of Fancy Digi-Scrap! I am so excited about it! It went through a rigorous quality check before I could post it so you can rest assured that it has no stray pixels, missing pixels and is 300 dpi. It has 19 papers, 45 elements and a quick page. You can find the kit here: http://flightsoffancydigi-scrap.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_63&products_id=70
I love the great outdoor and especially Old Man's Cave in Hocking Hills! That is where my husband and I went for our winter survival celebration. Love the sandstone and the caves and had a great time. I loved creating this kit for it as well. I will be posting new scrapbook pages that I create with it as I finish documenting our day in the magnificance of Mother Nature.

No comments: