Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Challenges, New Rewards

There are new challenges and rewards up at Deco-Pages.com and they've added a Download A Day (DAD) for a daily freebie so be sure to stop by and check it out. Check out the photography challenge hosted by "yours truly" and the theme is barren beauty.... I hate winter but it has a very barren and strange beauty to it I have to admit. So, I went to the local Metropolitan Park with the dogs and took some pictures and here is the page that I created for the challenge.



I created this page for the Journaling Challenge reward with "A New Dawn" by Retro Designs. You can find the challenge here and the kit here.

Hope to see you there! Stay tuned though....I may put up a freebie on friday created with the reward kit for the photography challenge.

No comments: