Saturday, August 01, 2009

School Daze

The journaling challenge over at Deco-Pages.com makes me think and with August being the month that most schools resume it reminded me of when I was in school. Thank goodness those days are over. Even my kids are grown and no longer in school but they deserve to know what it was like for me. My upbringing was a whole lot different than theirs was and it shaped the way I thought and acted when I was raising them. So, for the month of August at Deco-Pages the challenge is to journal about ourselves when we were going to school at the beginning of the school year. The trepidations, anxieties or whatever. Here is what I created for the challenge utilizing the free starter page kit by LionDesigns.


You can find the preview for the kit on LionDesigns site as well as the reward for participating in the challenge here: http://lion-designs.blogspot.com/

No comments: