Wednesday, February 04, 2009

4 Days and Counting


Only four days till the scavenger hunt at Deco Pages now! Whoo Hoo! I am getting so excited I can hardly wait for it. There is just so much talent at Deco Pages that I cannot even imagine what wonderful goodies they have created for us! I hope that you will come and join us.

I actually spent a little time yesterday working with some pictures of my nephew's babies and here is one page that I created for a book for him and his wife. They recently had a new baby and I just loved the picture of big brother sleeping with his new little sister.
Aren't they just the cutest!!! Dewy (my nickname for Deryll Wyane) was overwhelmed with excitement and it was just too much for him...hehehe. I created this page with Michaele Burkhart's Romantic Moments Kit. I really love the versatility of this kit. Although it doesn't speak to baby per say in the traditional sense with pastels and baby trinkets....it does speak to love. I just love all the frames and ribbons and the patterns in the papers and right now it is on sale for $4.29. Check it out!
Deco Pages has recently added some new deisgners to their store. I found a really cool kit from Laudi called Habibi - Lena that really appealed to me. I love the elements in this kit. The rose petals and various elements really seem in line with the trends that Digital pages are leaning towards right now with live greenery elements. I really like the paper colors as well with the earth tones and the crocheted flower is very pretty!


Check out the page that I did with it... It is Valentine's after all :)


She has this kit in the store for only $2.00. I love it and I love that it's so affordable!

I don't have a freebie for today but come back tomorrow and I may have something special zipped up! Thanks for reading!

No comments: