Friday, January 30, 2009

SweetHeart


There's a great new kit at Deco Pages by Lori Staton called Sweet Heart. I love this kit in non-traditional colors that seem more like Christmas but they work so well for Valentines. This kit has 11- 12x12 Papers, 2 Torn Papers, 6 Heart Frames, 1 Cupi Bear, 7 Flowers, 1 string, 2 beads, 2 boarder bows, 1 tie bows and 2 lace all for $5.99! What a great price for this great kit! Check out what I did with it. Of course the subject is my little teddy bear....

I love this kit! Lori has another really great kit that is perfect for Valentines and it isn't a valentines kit so it is really versatile! This kit, First Impression is totally cool! Check out the preview:


It's kind of funky and retro and romantic...it's just a really cool kit! I haven't worked with it yet but I plan on it very soon! This kit is a great value at $4.50 right now. You can check it out here: http://www.deco-pages.com/product.php?productid=18247&cat=0&page=1

Thanks for lookin! Stay tuned in February as I am working on some word art stickers for Valentines freebies here on my blog!

No comments: