Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Pages, Challenges & CT Call

I've been trying to catch up on some of my challenges so that I can reach my "goals" that I set for myself this year! I can't believe how easy it is to fall behind even with the best laid plans. I have my grandson this weekend so I really haven't done much to speak of for the weekend as at 2 years old, he is quite the handful. I don't know how you young mothers manage to do everything. Work, take care of children, design kits, pages and the like and participate in the community forums. Whew! I guess I am way out of practice. But anyway... I created a page for the scrap by numbers challenge over at Deco Pages. Object is to create a page with at least four (4) listed items. This challenge is one of three related challenges that all have prizes that coordinate. There is a starter kit by RoseMadeDesigns that you can purchase in the store or if you are a Club Deco Member, you receive it for free. So I created a page with a gentleman who worked for my store and recently retired to Florida. Yeah for him! He will be missed.

So, here is the preview for the kit that you can use to start the challenge or receive for free!


Here is the prize that is being offered for participation in the Scrap By Numbers Challenge! Coordinating with the Celebrate starter kit.
Then for participation in the Material Girl Challenge the reward is another part of the overall kit! Perfect for all the little girl parties!


And finally for the Holiday Challenge the participation reward completes the kit with this one:

There are four parts in all and complete a mega kit of sorts! I hope that you will come and play with us! If you are interested in becoming a member there are three different memberships available: 1 Month Trial, 3 Month Member and One Year Member.


Deco-Pages is looking for new talent to add to their existing Creative Team. If you enjoy creating scrapbook pages, working with an assortment of designers and would like to receive digital kits for free, this may be just what you're looking for. Stop over and check them out! http://www.deco-pages.com.

No comments: