Tuesday, November 04, 2008

New Challenges, Club Deco Kit and layouts

Well it's November already! I haven't even really realized that it was October and it's already gone! I must really be getting old as fast as time is flying! LOL!

November brings great challenges and a brand new Club Deco Kit which is so totally cool! Fifteen designers have posted their contributions so far and I am sure that there is more to come. Here is a preview of what is already contributed.

With 15 contributors so far this is just a small portion of what's available. Free to Club Deco Members and becoming a member is so easy! They've added one month trial membership to the choices and even if you are only a member for one month it is definitely worth it! You can find membership information here in the forum. There are so many talented designers that contribute to this wonderful kit every month.

We have new challenges too! Some really challenging in and of themselves. For instance in the Photography Challenge this month we are using B&W and color in the same photo! Playing with effects is kind of cool! I've never done anything like that before so I am excited to learn how to do this! The creative team has some new challenges and rewards too! Check out the journaling challenge for instance....Journaling about holiday preparations! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then there is Christmas and the New Year! What do you do to ready yourself for these holidays? Prizes for participation in this challenge are two QP's made with PatinParis's Art Nouveau Surprise kit.
There are two more creative team challenges that have their QP's from the same kit as well. You can check out the full kit Art Nouveau Surprise here. Here is a preview of just the papers in the kit and you wouldn't believe the amount of elements included. It's huge!

I'm enjoying the fall season so far this year seeing the colors changing and then with halloween! Fall is such a wonderful time! I love the stillness of the water with summer over and the colors!!!! Check out these pages that I did with Deb Ammerman's Early Autumn
Everything in this page is from Early Autumn.

The sunflowers came from Deb's Paisleys, Potpourri and Pizzaz kit and the autumn colored leaves from her Autumn Splendor kit but everything else was from Early Autumn.

kit and her Halloween Treats! My grandson was Handy Manny for Halloween! I had never heard of Handy Manny, I thought it was a fancy name that my son made up for his little handy man but turns out it is a character on the Disney Channel. Who would have known!


He is certainly one of the cutest little handy men I've ever seen!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you over at Deco Pages!

No comments: