Saturday, November 15, 2008

Heritage Blessings

Heritage Blessings is the November Club Deco Kit and it is awesome! I love all of it! Just look at what I did with just a few of the pieces of the kit. I used pieces from Lorene Hill, Paris Designs, Deb Ammerman and Amy Passmore. I created this page for the November Photography Challenge: Splash of Color.
The technique of adding the color to the photo was so much easier than I had imagined it would be. Or at least maybe Deb's tutorial is so good that it would be hard to mess it up. I just love the way that this turned out. Who knows, maybe in a few days I'll put the page up as a QP freebie! Stop back and see! :) In the meantime, if you would like more information on the Club Deco kit, stop over at Deco Pages and see what's going on!

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments: