Friday, October 17, 2008

Pages and a Freebie

I've created a couple pages recently and I wanted to share about the kits that I used. Every now and then you find a kit that is so versatile that you just love it and I've found two! The first kit is Dragons Warmth by Theta of Deco Pages. Her kits are so rich and vibrant and the elements that she creates are totally awesome. Here are the previews to her kit:

Pretty awesome stuff! I love this kit! The dragons are awesome and perfect for so many different things. I used one of the dragons to indicate what a monster my puppy is in my page called Monster Zoee...

How cool is that! I love it. Then I just used the basic kit for a page with my niece and nephews playing around for my sister and her new camera.
This is a very versatile kit and I just love the rich colors that are in it. The second kit that I loved is Rustic Culture by Dragons Lair Designs.
The colors are so deep and perfect for the fall season. I created one page of my grandson carving his first pumpkin last year. It was perfect for it...

and then capturing this hummingbird in preparation for it's winter journey.

You can find these kits and more at Deco Pages.

I finally put together the elements for the Breast Cancer Awareness mini kit that I was working on. I think this is all that I have gotten finished so far. I hope that you like them. You can click on the image or on the link below. Thanks for reading my page!
http://www.4shared.com/file/67285623/b7e6e00e/mc_bca_elements.html

No comments: