Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Pages

My Son and DIL took me to the zoo with my grandson for my birthday. What a wonderful time we had. Gabe was so fun watching his reactions with the animals. He loves the zoo. He saw some ailigaators, and okapi and the congo on his way to see the goreealas. At two his pronunciations are still a little off but so cute.
This page was made with the August Club Deco kit at Deco pages with contributions from RoseMadeDesigns as well as her torn paper element from the Material Girl Challenge.

While at the zoo we waited in line to get Gabe's face painted but once we got there he wouldn't have anything to do with it. I thought that if I let them paint mine he would have his done but he didn't so Nanna wound up with a bunny face. He was cute telling the lady that he didn't want anything on his face.
This strange animal looks like a cross between a giraffe and zebra. Having researched the information on him I learned that the stripes are so the young can follow it easier. They also are the only animal that can clean their own ears with their tongue! It was very interesting. This page was created with Wild Thing Kit from Lori Staton of Deco Pages.

No comments: