Sunday, June 08, 2008

Whoo Hoo! New Job

I have finally, after several grueling months found a job as a Manager in a major grocery retailer! I have spent most of time in computer and technology retail but have some experience in food distribution but even though the products are different, the concept of leadership is still the same!!! Whoo Hoo! I am so excited. I start training in the morning. So, I have been hard at work trying to catch up on my page creations and have completed several.This page above is of a new kitten that was abandoned in a Home Depot parking lot! I don't understand how some people can be so cruel but the little thing is adorable and even though my current cats haven't come out of hiding, they soon will. This page was created using pieces of Jennifer Rassi's Treasured "reward" kit and her Alpha's for the ABC challenge at Deco Pages. It's a fun challenge using a variety of alphas that she has created.

I have used a kit by Tom Dillion II called Wild Thing for the next two pages. I love the rich colors and the paw prints are so cool!
I have recently contracted with another designer, Lori Staton to be on her Creative Team. She has some of the coolest kits with the most awesome elements in them! My first kit to create with from her is called Sports Kit 1. This kit has 4 12x12 Papers, 39 Elements, 1 Frame, and 5 Journals. Check these out....
So, I guess that's all for now! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

No comments: