Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday!

Whoo Hoo! It's Friday! Time for the weekend :) We're supposed to have snow again Sunday after a 70 something day today, good grief! I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind, I am so ready for Spring!!!!

American Idol sure was a shocker last night! I can't believe that Michael is gone! I was surprised all the way around with the bottom three, they weren't at all what I had expected. This season the contestants are so talented that it is going to be interesting from here on out!

I scrapped a page of my dawg, Daisie. I ran the sweeper and she hates it when I run the sweeper so she stays right in front of me the whole time I run it and she tells me how much she dislikes it! Literally she talks to me about it with her wooo, wooo, wooo. I have never had a dog that is as verbal as she is. I don't know if it is common with standard poodles to be so vocal, I know that it isn't a characteristic of Golden Retrievers. (She is a Golden Doodle) All I know is that she talks back more than my kids did when they were growing up. She is so funny. I used It's A Dog's Life Kit by Designs by CAZ of Deco Pages for the page. I love the little paw prints and the various elements in the kit. They are perfect for my canine furbabies. You can find the kit here: It's A Dog's Life.

Tomorrow starts a week of daily freebies here. All the freebies will coordinate with DigiSkrapNMomma's Chocolate Covered Cherries Kit. Don't forget to stop by and grab them. Starting Sunday you should stop by DigiSkrapNMomma's blog and pick up the freebies she will be giving away as well.

5 comments:

Stephanie (schock77) said...

What a cute pupper! What is it about vaccums? Sorry to hear about the snow... it's in the 80s here in Texas!

Anyway, great page with Daisie!

Juliana said...

That page is so cute! I love the talk bubble you used to have the dog talk!

AfriDigiDiva said...

I really like the page. I'm still in shock about AI too.

Michelle said...

cute page. I hope spring comes for good to you soon.

Unknown said...

Love the page. Daisie sure a cutie even if she is quite vocal.