Friday, April 04, 2008

CT Musings

Creating Scrapbook pages is one of my favorite hobbies of late and being unemployed right now I have a lot of time to devote to it. While going through photos this morning I have been reflecting on how lucky I am to be involved with Deco-Pages creative team. I get to see so much talent in the designers and use their products. As a CT Member, I choose one kit from two designers each month. My choice of kit, whatever inspires me. Then I get to play with the kit and create pages with it... How cool is that... So this month I chose a cute little summery kit by Jennifer Rassi called Sunflower Delight. I love the fact that it has patterned backgrounds as well as plain and the little sunflower stickers and buttons are adorable. So, check out what I did today.....

Bugs of Summer ~ I had some photos of a few bugs that I had in my yard last year that I really wanted to scrap with. I was really fascinated by the spider that had made a home in my Yew bush last year... I couldn't believe how deep his web was into the bush. It was pretty cool to watch him in it. I had a few wonderful butterflies that I have never been able to find the name for...the blue against the black is so beautiful. I have searched the web on every site that I could find that identifies butterflies and have yet to find the name for this one. It is gorgeous. I couldn't resist throwing in the bee on one of my sunflowers.....being allergic to them, I admire them from a distance but they never cease to amaze me...

Puppy Love ~ Was created with Jennifer's Sunflower Delight Kit as well. I took this picture of my sister giving her St. Bernard puppy a kiss. It was such a fun picture and I love how it turned out with this kit. You can find Jennifer's Sunflower Delight Kit in her store at Deco Pages.

Deco-Pages is currently looking for talented Creative Team members so, stop over and check out what we have to offer and see if you would like to be considered for our team.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful layouts and I love the bug layout.

Neverland Scraps said...

beautiful beautiful layouts!! Good luck to Deco with their CT Call!!

Juliana said...

Great pages! I really like the bug photos - really nice pictures!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful layouts.