Sunday, January 13, 2008

Confused!


The weather here is so weird and the poor plants in my yard are already budding and this next weekend it is supposed to be in the single digits. I am going to have to go out and cover the rose bushes and azaleas so that I don't lose them. How strange the weather.... I took pictures of some of the plants. What I can't believe is that some of the flowers are starting to leaf up too! I have nine flower beds and I'm not looking forward to having to re-fill them if everything dies because of this weather . *sigh*


Here is a layout that I did of some of the leafing that has started. One of them is one of my rose bushes and the other two are a couple of my azaleas. The maple trees are budding up already...I just got finished raking up the last of their leaves from the fall... Anyway, the kit used was Funky Town by DigiScrapNMomma of Do It Digi. This is a really versatile kit and probably one of my most favorites. I love all the colors and the elements are so cool. There are close to 50 papers and elements in this kit. It is really great.


No comments: