Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ute Indian Poem Word Art Freebie


It's just a couple days till Christmas now and I am spending a lot of time thinking about my mom. Thanksgiving it has been two years since we lost her and this is our third Christmas without her. I will be glad when it is easier. I had found a poem by the Ute Indians that reminded me of mom. The poem says: "I used one of the last photos that were taken of my mom before she died. The Poem Says: I am the woman who holds up the sky. The rainbow runs through my eyes. The sun makes a path to my womb. My thoughts are in the shape of clouds. But my words are yet to come." I thought this was an inspiring and profound poem so I created a word art of it. I am giving it free here. I am not a designer so it isn't anything special but I wanted to share it for Christmas. * Link No Longer Available *


I created a layout with it using a great kit from DigiScrapNMomma of Do It Digi. If you like the kit, you can purchasse it here.


Have a Very Merry Christmas.

No comments: