Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Working Weekend


Last two weekends have been working weekends but the work has been fun. I so enjoy being outside playing in the yard and playing in the gardens. Makes me wonder why I'm sitting inside on the computer when I should be outside..... Oh well. I needed to get caught up on things so I'm inside for the moment. I'll be outside shortly weeding the gardens and getting them ready to till for planting. Most of the flower beds are weeded and mulched now so more time can be spent getting the vegetable gardens ready. Scott's lawn was just here or I would be outside anyway. Gotta keep the girls in for just a little while right after they've been here. I'm afraid that the chemicals will hurt their feet. So, last weekend when the kids were here we managed to get some work done and I got plenty of time to watch Gabriel have a blast in the yard. He explored the whole back yard, followed the dogs and mom around, tasted the mulch and grass, watched the fish and wore himself out. He is such a joy for me to watch. I created one layout of him exploring. The kit I used was Sarah Grimwood's Floral Trellis Kit. The second layout that I created of him walking was Sarah Grimwood's Flower Power. Her kits can be found in her store here:

No comments: